Men’s Measurement Chart
An illustration and instructions on how to, and what to measure for men's custom dance costumes and team uniforms and how it relates to our men's s measurement chart.
- Measure snugly, but not too tight
- Have one person do ALL of the measuring and one person do ALL of the recording of the measurements.
- Measure over regular street clothes, preferably tighter fitting, not baggy.
- The waist measurement must be taken at the base of the waistband on the pants that they are wearing – we assume that this is where they plan to wear their performance pants.
- The back neck length needs to be taken to the base of the pants waistband.
- If you have questions on measurements, please call! Don’t measure incorrectly.
- You are responsible for correct measurements, written legibly on OUR measurement grid.
- Always measure the EXACT FINISHED LENGTH desired on pants.
- NOTE: Please check with us to see which measurements are required for the specific garments you are ordering.