Women’s Measurement Chart
An illustration and instructions on how to, and what to measure for women's custom dance costumes and team uniforms and how it relates to our womens measurement chart.
- Measure snugly, but not too tight
- Have one person do ALL of the measuring and one person do ALL of the recording of the measurements.
- Measure over a leotard. (If this is not possible – please tell us.)
- Put an elastic band, ribbon or string at the natural waistline while measuring.
- If you have questions on measurements, please call! Don’t measure incorrectly.
- You are responsible for correct measurements, written legibly on OUR measurement grid.
- There is generally a large amount of stretch in our performance costumes and uniforms. They can easily be handed over to next year’s team expecting a reasonably good fit.
- Always measure the EXACT FINISHED LENGTH desired on pants and skirts