Are you tired of this season's costumes?
If so, simply follow these easy steps to ensure you get the most out of your old costumes:
- If you plan to order new team costumes this year, formulate a plan for what to do with your old costumes. Don’t just toss them aside at the back of your team’s closet or send them out with the trash.
- If you took great care of your costumes throughout the season, DON’T STOP when your season is over! Check over your costumes for any and all needed repairs.
- If your costumes are dirty, but launderable, take care of them right away! Don’t wait until ‘later’.
- If your costumes are stinky, air them out at the VERY least. If possible, treat them with FRESH AGAIN®!
- Tally the numbers of your costumes and accessories, so you always have a record at your fingertips.
Now you are ready to:
- SAVE your costumes for a future routine.
- DONATE your costumes to a deserving, less financially sound team.
- SELL your costumes to a budget-conscious team.
- TRADE your costumes with a like-minded team.
- TRANSFORM your costumes into something NEW!