Are you looking in your team costume closet and not liking what you see?
Perhaps you have...
- Costumes that don’t fit your theme this year?
- Costumes that don’t fit new team members?
- Costumes that look sad or frumpy?
- Costumes that just don’t have that "WOW" factor?
What can you do?
- New theme? Brainstorm with co-coaches, directors or even team members, as to how to add something to existing costumes to help them fit your new theme.
- New team members and sizes? Ask your costume source if they can duplicate your old costumes to make additional sizes that will fit your new team.
- Costumes looking drab? Employ a talented alterations person or task a talented booster parent to give the costumes the ‘once over’ and refurbish as needed.
- Lacking that "WOW" factor? To increase the glitz and glam, add rhinestones or accessories to refresh your look